— Me getting into the fall spirit (via black—lamb)
1. It’s another tournament weekend so all of the derby watching will be happening.
2. Which is good because there are two home college football games tomorrow so I’ll be hunkering down and staying clear of that entire area.
3. It’s really hard to talk yourself out of a crush. Like, really really hard.
4. I’m dancing/head bopping/lip syncing at my desk and I don’t care about being busted.
5. Bed Bath and Beyond this weekend for ALL OF THE THINGS. So excited.
Bonus. I’m going to my first murder mystery party next Friday and am so. Fucking. Excited. About. It.
Today was supposed to be better than yesterday.
Everyone is out again. (One was planned, one was not planned)
Oh, and they’re also out on Monday (planned).
I successfully didn’t cry yesterday but it’s gonna happen today.
Is there anything worse than tossing and turning?? No?
I was having an awesome dream too. At least it’s Friday.
And now OK Cupid has been deleted.
Lots of “ever been with a black man?”
Lots of “how big are your tits?”
A few attempts at meeting (that failed)
One proposition to kick a man in the balls as hard as I wanted (to which I replied “been there, done that, not my thing”)
A guy who seemed promising… Until he decided I was a great person to bounce questions about his crush off of