— (via tighearnach)
When your boss is supportive and comes to a derby game when none of your friends or family have.
- Tomorrow is the first home game and I am terrified. I’m afraid I’m going to forget something or someone and they’re not going to get paid and it’s going to be all my fault. I was going to pack everything I need up tonight, but I have some work to do after hours and have to do some baking because they were one short for the bake sale for tomorrow.
- I may have asked someone with a staph infection if they were giving up staph for lent. I’m an asshole, but it was funny.
- People doing whatever the hell they want is really killing me. This goes for work and derby. Kill. Ing. Me.
- Girls, there’s nothing worse than your bra’s underwire stabbing you in the arm pit, am i right?
- Let’s end this on a high note, shall we? At the end of this month I get to go to SC with derby for a game and am hoping to convince my grandparents to come.